This open-top combination of our Pistol TACO® and Handcuff TACO® will hold almost any combination of pistol magazines, small flashlights, multitools, handcuffs, field compasses or tins.
- The handcuff retention strap is adjustable in length
- Fits chained and hinged cuffs
- Also fits small radios, such as the BaoFeng UV-5R in the handcuff portion
- MOLLE version includes HSGI® Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
- ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25″
Covered by HSGI’s® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
High Speed Gear’s® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5″-1.75″, 1.75″-2″ or 2″-2.25″ belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
Dimensions: 4.75″L x 1.75″W x 4″H, .26 lbs
Metric: 12.06cm x 4.44cm x 10.16cm, 117.93 g