Plattenträger PROTECH TAC AR™ – Advanced Webless System – VELCRO® Verschluss
Designed for first responders, the TAC AR is a low profile offering that features more built-in options than other plate racks to accommodate the various needs of end-users and provide appropriate protection for today’s threats.
Advanced Webless System (AWS) load-bearing material reduces overall lead-bearing weight by approximately 20% compared to traditional modular variants. AWS compliments the low-profile design of the carrier by removing sewn on nylon loops. Laser-cut slits in this material allow for customization with PROTECH pouches and other accessories.
Optional accessories include ballistic upper arms, hard armor plates, ballistic panel inserts, ID patches and PROTECH Tactical LT and TP pouch lines. The TAC AR accommodates a wide range of user fits with 3 sizes – Medium, Large and 1X-Large – covering girth measurements from 24” up to 56”.
- Dual-side closure systems to offer the option of either utilizing the outer cummerbund for pouch attachment and 6” x 6” mini-side plates for added protection or removing the outer cummerbund to utilize the low-profile buckle closure system
- Outer cummerbund features a drawstring girth adjustment system on the back of the carrier
- 360° modular attachment system to accommodate PROTECH Tactical TP and LT pouches
- Internal bottom-loading front and back plate designed specifically to hold multi-size type III or type IV hard armor plates
- Adjustable shoulders straps for greater adjustability with integrated D-rings to provide a platform for accessory attachment
- Hook and loop platforms on the front and back for attachment of identification patches
- Radio wire channel for securing communications systems
- Reinforced officer rescue strap