The TP9 Elite Combat Executive includes the new flat-face aluminum trigger with a black full-face safety. The optics-ready slide comes with an optics mounting plate and charging handle. A side-reversible, extended magazine release and additional backstrap for customizing the fit is included in addition to a new retention holster with Slide Lock Release.
The slide, barrel and small steel parts are nitride-coated while internal components are nitride or high-wear nickel-coated. The Salient collaboration includes the barrel and thread protector, an aluminum Speed Funnel magazine well, and sight set with fiber optic front sight. A 15-round magazine with a +3 extension for a total of 18-rounds is included.
The custom features on the TP9 Combat Elite designed by Salient Arms include:
- Proprietary Convex Thread Protector with 1/2×28″ Right-Hand Threads
- Fluted and Gold PVD-Coated, Match-Grade Barrel
- Fiber Optic Sight Set
- Aluminum Speed Funnel Magazine Well
NEW custom Canik features on the TP9 Combat Elite include:
- Aluminum Plus 3 Magazine Extension
- Small Parts and Internal Components Nitride or High-Wear Nickel-Coated
- New Flat-Face Aluminum Trigger With 4.8lb trigger pull weight
- Slide, Barrel, and Small Steel Parts Nitride-Coated
- Optics-Ready Slide with one Adapter Plate and Charging Handle
- Extended Magazine Release
- New Retention Holster with Slide Lock Release