|Material:||Alloy Steel||Finish:||Matte Black|
|Front Sight:||Protected Blade||Rear Sight:||Adjustable|
|Barrel Length:||16.1″||Overall Length:||38″ – 39.5″|
|Weight:||7.1 lbs.||Length of Pull||12.75″ – 14.25″|
|Option:||Left-Handed or Right-Handed||Thread Pattern:||5/8″-24|
- Flash suppressor reduces muzzle flash and can be removed from the threaded barrel for the fitting of most standard muzzle accessories.
- Forward mounted picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- 10-Round, detachable box magazine with push forward, Mini-14 style, magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2” spacers included).
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Non-Rotating, mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is „Gunsite Approved“ and features logo engraved on the grip cap and name roll marked on the receiver.
- Also includes a rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; studs for mounting sling swivels; medium contour cold hammer-forged barrel; glass reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well. Stainless steel models include a muzzle thread protector.