- Fits SureFire WeaponLights fitted with plug sockets
- Cable length fits most rifle/carbine applications
- O-ring sealed for durability in adverse weather conditions
Go Remote. The ST switch lets you remotely activate any SureFire WeaponLight that has a switch socket. The switch pad has adhesive-backed Velcro® for attachment to desired location. The plug is O-ring sealed for protection against weather. Cable length is measured from opening of plug skirt to beginning of tape switch. Seven-inch cable length (ST07) fits most rifle/carbine applications.
- Provides remote momentary-on WeaponLight activation
- Tape switch attaches with adhesive-backed Velcro®
- Unit is O-ring sealed, weatherproof
- Fits SureFire WeaponLights with plug sockets, including Millennium Universal, Classic Universal, Scout Light fitted with socketed tailcap, X300, and X400 with XT tailcap assembly